updated over 1 year ago
Watch the tutorial below to learn how to add Subscribers to a Custom Audience in your Facebook™ Ads Manager when a user clicks one of your Bot buttons or Quick Replies.
- IMPORTANT: If you are receiving an error after attempting to create a Custom Audience for the first time, you may need to:
Accept the Custom Audience TOS through Facebook™. Log into your business account and click the following link to accept the TOS: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos/. If you have multiple Ads Accounts you will need to accept the TOS for each account. There is an Account dropdown on the top left to select the Ad Account, then click the "Accept" button.
- If you are using a Personal Facebook Ad Account, Click here to navigate to the Custom Audiences Terms.
- If for some reason you are not able to find and approve your business manager Ads accounts there is another approach.
Find a link for your Business' Custom Audience terms of service at
https://business.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos/?act=<AD_ACCOUNT_ID>. The business ID field is automatically generated. <Is where you need to add your ads account ID>.
- Enable Audience Optimization for Posts - To enable this setting, please visit this article and follow the instruction under the heading "#1: Enable Audience Optimization for Posts".
- We also recommend accepting the following terms with Facebook in addition to the Custom Audiences Terms:
- It is possible you may need to reconnect your Facebook™ account to SegMate. You can do so by following the instructions in this help article.